Every day, our school system is wearing out. We will ruin opportunities if we continue to pursue this type of education policy. We Greens care about good education.
We therefore want:
- 🔄 Longer joint learning by extending the primary school period to 6 years
- 🏫 Better promote the community school as a real alternative
- 💶 Equal access to state, federal and EU subsidies and funding for independent schools
- 💬 State program for school social work: at least one school social worker at every general education school in Saxony-Anhalt!
- 👩💻 Digital assistants at all types of schools should relieve teachers of the administration of the hardware, advise and provide further training.
The shortage of teachers is the biggest education problem at the moment. We therefore want:
- 💶 Immediately introduce E13/A13 as a starting salary for all elementary school teachers.
- 🆙 Give lateral entrants the opportunity to achieve parity with teachers who have completed a teaching degree in terms of pay and opportunities for promotion
- 🏅 Introduce special supplements to teachers’ salaries if they choose to teach in certain shortage subjects, regions, or types of schools, or exhibit certain integration and diversity skills
- 🧑🏫 Strengthen teacher training in Saxony-Anhalt.
More demands can be found here in the resolution of the 48th state party conference.